2 front original wheels for sale. Great condition. *SOLD*

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StEVen

I have two original front wheels for sale. Both are in great condition. One of them has a working TPMS sensor and the other has none. Please let me know if you are interested in them and I will check the shipping price to ship to you. I am asking $20 plus shipping for the one with the TPMS and $15 plus shipping for the one without if sold individually. I would accept $30 plus shipping for both if you purchase both ($5 discount). Pictures can be provided to anyone interested.

These wheels have sold

StEVen said:
I have two original front wheels for sale. Both are in great condition. One of them has a working TPMS sensor and the other has none. Please let me know if you are interested in them and I will check the shipping price to ship to you. I am asking $20 plus shipping for the one with the TPMS and $15 plus shipping for the one without if sold individually. I would accept $30 plus shipping for both if you purchase both ($5 discount). Pictures can be provided to anyone interested.

In what state/metro area are you located?

I would take both assuming shipping is around $100. I wrecked my car and need another front rim and a second for a spare would be great. Let me know I live in Socal. 92345 zip

I ran your Zip in the UPS estimator and came up with about $49 for each wheel with UPS ground. PM me your address and Ill run some hard numbers and get back to you. I can also send you some pictures. I think I could get these to UPS maybe this week still.

Back