Official All Weather Cargo Mat

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snail3

Does anyone know the cargo mat from Spark (Non-EV) will fit into EV version?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BBW3YPO/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A4ACQZEFZB8F2

read from review somewhere saying EV's cargo space it a bit smaller than non-EV, so not sure how well this thing will fit

snail3 said:
Does anyone know the cargo mat from Spark (Non-EV) will fit into EV version?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BBW3YPO/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A4ACQZEFZB8F2

read from review somewhere saying EV's cargo space it a bit smaller than non-EV, so not sure how well this thing will fit
According to the dimensions on the chevrolet.com website, the cargo volume with the rear seats up is 11.4 ft. on the ICE version of the Spark and only 9.6 ft. on the Spark EV version. So I think the mat would be too big... Of course the less volume might just be due to the raised floor and not necessarily the width and depth?

I am hoping reduced space is due raised floor resulting from battery and maybe thicker storage compartment for the 110V charger storage, if so the mat should still fit.

received the mat for gas version and bad new is the depth is too long, proves EV version has a smaller trunk in depth compare to gas version..It seems like the backseat of EV is more "push back" to the trunk, does this mean EV version has a longer legroom compare to gas version?

Here are photos of how the trunk mat look in in my EV, guess I need it to trim it down a bit..

p6jg.jpg

q616.jpg

oavc.jpg

i8u3.jpg

I just wedged the ice one in there. Unless you're planning on filling it with water, it looks ok.

nikwax said:
FifthElement said:

I don't see the Spark EV there. Do you own a set of these?

Yes, I purchased a 4 piece set of the all weather floor mats and they fit perfectly.

If you go to the link above, after you click on the Make/Model/Year selection boxes a "Details" box opens up that allows you to select EV/Non-EV. After you do this, scroll down the page and it gives you the option to buy a set of 4 mats, 2 mats, or just the cargo mat.

The cargo mat lists for $59.90

nikwax said:
FifthElement said:

I don't see the Spark EV there. Do you own a set of these?

It is there, you just select Spark and then the EV/non-EV versions come up.

Thanks - I may have to look into this, although ideally, I would be willing to pony up the cash for a WeatherTech/Husky/etc. floor liner to protect the entire floor/carpeted area if someone was willing to design and sell one.

Back