Just Bought a 2014 in Sublimity Oregon

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amecameca

Reading the posts on this site I am glad to have found a new 2014 Spark EV at Power Chevrolet in Sublimity , OR. They have me a $5,500 discount on the MSRP and a decent price on my trade. After my $7,500 credit my cost will be around $13K. Seems like a good deal for a great car. I have solar panels on my house so this will work out well for me. I live in Salem, OR, and I just got quotes from all the dealers around me using some Internet site. I imagine the folks at Power were glad to get it off their lot. They said they are mostly leasing Sparks and folks who lease want the latest model. They may have a few 2015s now if anyone in the Portland area is looking for one.

What is the availability of new Spark EV's right now. My sister in Sacramento has been trying to get one for weeks, with no success. Her local dealer told here there were no more left. Checking Chevy's website, there is nothing showing in inventory at all. I can't seem to put in any parameters that will show inventory, even in Sublimity. Any ideas or information on the Spark EV's availability?

I've had a Spark on order since May. It may be here in the next shipment, which may be here anytime between this month and September according to the dealer.

This is certainly a different car buying experience :)

Cars.com indicates that the car referenced here was the last available spark ev in the state of oregon. With it sold, then cars.com indicates the current inventory in oregon is zero.

Jeff

Back