Thermal Management System

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I am looking for some details/documentation on the sparks thermal management system. I'm trying to find the weight of the individual components that make up the system and the weight of the discrete coolant loops if possible. Any help or pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciated

That sounds like "secret sauce" territory to me... good luck getting that info from Chevy. (What do you want with it anyway?) Sounds like you'll need to buy a Spark then completely disassemble it. (On that note, how long before Chilton's or whoever makes a repair manual available?)

This is an easy one... Just wait for one to be totaled, and buy it from the insurance auction. Measure everything you want.

You can also buy the factory service manuals here:

http://www.helminc.com/helm/product2.asp?Make=CHV&Model=SPAR&Year=2014&Category=&class_2=CHV&mk=Chevrolet+%26+Geo&yr=2014&md=Spark&dt=&module=&from=result&Style=helm&Sku=GMP14SEV&itemtype=N

The set will be sold after December 4th, 2013, so you may find a crashed Spark EV sooner.

Back