Bay Area GTG for Casual Coffee this Sunday morning

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NomadMac

San Rafael Target. 8AM Sunday the 13th.
No whinging about the date, time, short notification or location.
It is what it is since no one else put anything out there, I am.
It's close to the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge which is kind of centrally located in the Bay Area if you have a north bay bias like I have.
If no one shows up, I'll just mosey over to Home Depot and look at stuff I can't afford. No big deal. I won't be offended.
https://www.google.com/maps/dir//37.954727,-122.491096/@37.955212,-122.4934097,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m3!4m2!1m0!1m0

There are twenty, count 'em, 20, ChargePoint stations there with the first two hours free!
Let's fill 'em up with all sorts of BEVs and block out the ICEs for a change.

There's a Starbucks on the right hand side with a covered outdoor patio with a great view of the bay.
Be there or be square.

Martin Mitchell

Not that I have a Spark EV...
NomadMac said:
San Rafael Target. 8AM Sunday the 13th.
It's close to the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge which is kind of centrally located in the Bay Area if you have a north bay bias like I have.
I've never thought of San Rafael is being "centrally located" in the Bay Area but maybe that's because of my south bay bias. I figured Peninsula is "central". I'm in the south so that location is ~72 miles northwest of home, almost all highway.

Even SF for me is 60 miles 1 way (almost all highway) and not one I'd want to do in the Leaf since I'd need to return and would need some charging on the way back or while stopped in SF...

Back