Email when charge done

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snail3

in the OnStart Remotelink App I tried to setup the get an email when car is done charging (under "Alert" section), however when I enable this setting and click "Update" to save setting to my car, it would fail with the message "Unable to send your alert settings. Try again later, Call Onstar advisor if the problem persists".

I thought it was Onstar network issue, tried yesterday and today but both fail. Does anyone tried to changing setting in the "Alert" section and updated okay? Or does anyone know if it is possible to change these setting in Onstar's website if accessing from a computer?

snail3 said:
in the OnStart Remotelink App I tried to setup the get an email when car is done charging (under "Alert" section), however when I enable this setting and click "Update" to save setting to my car, it would fail with the message "Unable to send your alert settings. Try again later, Call Onstar advisor if the problem persists".

I thought it was Onstar network issue, tried yesterday and today but both fail. Does anyone tried to changing setting in the "Alert" section and updated okay? Or does anyone know if it is possible to change these setting in Onstar's website if accessing from a computer?
Works for me but when I first got the car I had to call OnStar and they had to reset my account settings as the app was not communicating with the car. So I suggest you call OnStar.

I also tried to enable alerts but have yet to receive one. No error message, just no alert received. Had the car only 3 days. Maybe it will just magically start working? Or did I do it wrong?

Back