Recent lease deal

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

2015 Spark EV TR2 (red) with a DC Quick Charge, 36 months, 10,000/year, $2,500 down which I will get back from the State so net zero down, for $99/month from Irvine Chevrolet. Love the car so far.

Rcaterina said:
2015 Spark EV TR2 (red) with a DC Quick Charge, 36 months, 10,000/year, $2,500 down which I will get back from the State so net zero down, for $99/month from Irvine Chevrolet. Love the car so far.

That's basically the deal I got last month, at rydells.com . Did it all over the phone; had the car (LT2 w/DCFC) delivered to my front door, for $360, and it took about a week to get here. My deal was $85/mo - including taxes, ($65 before taxes), and $2950 down. So, the $450 difference/36 is $12.50 + 85 = $97.50/mo. Rydell's is now advertising a Special on this for $95/mo, before taxes, with the same amount down - and only for 5 cars. I've seen this same deal in the SF Bay Area for $120 - before taxes. So, you got the best, most recent, deal, for sure.

BYW: What is a "TR2"? Do you mean LT2?

Back