Small Accident, suggest a shop to fix please

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nj1266

Hi guys,

I had a small accident in my beloved Spark. Front left fender, bumper and fender well shield need to be replaced and painted. The left fender has the electric charge plug. I need a shop that specializes in electric cars. Know of any? Please suggest them.

nj1266 said:
Hi guys,

I had a small accident in my beloved Spark. Front left fender, bumper and fender well shield need to be replaced and painted. The left fender has the electric charge plug. I need a shop that specializes in electric cars. Know of any? Please suggest them.

Step one is to put your location in your profile. Without your location, it would be pointless to recommend a shop...

Just pick a good body shop and dont fret about the electrical part...A connector is not anything to deal with for master techs that a good body shop will have on staff.

If it needs anything for the powertrain they might haul it to the dealer for that work. Not a big deal. They will get it done.

Jeff

Take a look at the work they do. Inspect completed cars on the lot for quality of paint (blending, bubbles, etc) and fit/finish of panels.

Back