Door Unlocks then Immediately Locks Automatically

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never replaced the sensor and have been living with it not connected for close to two years. Honestly I don't miss it. The only thing you lose by not having the sensor connected and working correct is the ability to lock and or unlock all the doors with your key in the drivers door lock. 99.9999% of the time I just use my key fob unlock my doors and lock them.
What sensor are you talking about because I'm going to remove it as soon as you tell me LOL

I have never replaced the sensor and have been living with it not connected for close to two years. Honestly I don't miss it. The only thing you lose by not having the sensor connected and working correct is the ability to lock and or unlock all the doors with your key in the drivers door lock. 99.9999% of the time I just use my key fob unlock my doors and lock them.
Please tell me which sensor you are speaking of because I will immediately go remove it

Back