Is the Spark's trunk too small?

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McKing4

Hi, guys!
I am looking to join the Spark EV space. I am very enthusiastic about this. But there is a problem... My wife doesn't want to. In her opinion, the trunk is too small. How can I convince her? Any ideas pls?

Hi, guys!
I am looking to join the Spark EV space. I am very enthusiastic about this. But there is a problem... My wife doesn't want to. In her opinion, the trunk is too small. How can I convince her? Any ideas pls?
Well, not sure how to tell you this, but she's right, I'm sorry. The trunk is pretty small. So if you have to shuttle kids around in it, it might be tough to make it work.

Otherwise, the rear seats fold down and give you plenty of space for most daily activity. I typically buy 4-6 50lbs of chicken feed at a time and have no problem fitting it in with the seats down. I also frequent Costco, and if you know Costco, it's always a challenge on how to get all those so called deals into your vehicle, regardless of size. At the end of the day, there are sacrifices that you'll have to make (like buying less) which might not be a bad thing.

As a bonus, the backseat headroom is actually better than in a 4-Door Mini cooper and my 5'11" teenager has no problem fitting in there.

If cargo space is more important than rear seats to you, it's pretty easy to make a rear seat delete.

Attachments

• PXL_20240723_162559215.jpg
    PXL_20240723_162559215.jpg
    2.4 MB
  • PXL_20240723_162554187.jpg
    PXL_20240723_162554187.jpg
    2.5 MB
  • PXL_20240528_210501106.jpg
    PXL_20240528_210501106.jpg
    2.5 MB
@TomK, I will mention your reply to her (especially the rear seats folding down and that extra space). Hopefully, the idea of making Costco runs more efficient will win her over, haha!
@Randy960, I really appreciate you took the time for the pictures. I hadn't thought about the rear seat delete mod as an option.

Thank you, guys!

Back