Questions on EngineLink and using custom PIDs

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomK

I finally got the LELink adapter and downloaded EngineLink for Iphones. Seems to work pretty good and i found a csv of the chevy bolt PIDs by Sean Graham.

I messed around with different objects but i am having some trouble with some of them not updating properly.

Max and Min Cell V -- i saw these displayed on other threads by people using torquepro. The weird part is that sometimes i had values in there but most of the time it just looked like no value was coming through. When i go to the "add display" prompt and look at the list of available PIDs while the car is ON, i can see values in both Min and Max Cell Voltage. But they don't show up after adding the objects.

#Charges -- this one does not seem to work but i also saw it on others TorquePro screenshots. It didn't appear to be a valid PID (not showing up green in the list of objects). It shows up as PID 2243A5.

Odometer or Trip Distance -- Is there a PID that can display these? I wasn't able to find one in the list of the Bolt PIDs

kWh used since last charge: -- I'd also wanted to track this one but seems to be missing. there was a note in the google sheets list that it might be Unk B 43AA but this one doesn't show anything on the spark. (2015 model year).

EngineLink1.png

Something seems wonky for sure if your data isn't updating or displaying persistently. PID 2243A5 is correct according to the spreadsheet. Is there a chance the .CSV is messed up? That or a communication issue polling all the data...

Odometer or Trip Distance -- Is there a PID that can display these? I wasn't able to find one in the list of the Bolt PIDs
There isn't a custom PID for those, but I have working odometer, trip time, moving time, stopped time, %City/%hwy/%idle and buttons to reset them in torquepro. Maybe you can find some wiki or tutorial guide for that specific app?

kWh used since last charge: -- I'd also wanted to track this one but seems to be missing. there was a note in the google sheets list that it might be Unk B 43AA but this one doesn't show anything on the spark. (2015 model year).

I'm using 22437d "!Charger - Last Charge AC Wh 2017-2018" and 22437F "!Charger - Last Charge HV Energy Output". It only records the final Wh after a charge when you unplug, but it's something.

Back