Where to Find the Window Sticker for a 2016 Spark EV

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silas126SDK

I’m currently in the process of purchasing a 2016 Chevrolet Spark EV, and while I’m excited about joining the EV community, I want to make sure I know exactly what I’m getting. One thing I’d really love to see is the original window sticker so I can check the factory options and packages the car came with.

The current owner is the third one and doesn’t have the original sticker, which makes it a bit tricky for me to verify the exact features. I’m trying to understand things like whether it came with the fast charging package or specific interior upgrades, which could affect my decision.

Does anyone here know where I could get access to the original window sticker for this vehicle? Any suggestions? whether through a website, a dealership, or some other method. I’ve already tried looking online but haven’t found much, so I’m hoping you all might have some good ideas. ✌

You can usually find the original window sticker on the Chevrolet website by entering the VIN of the car. If that doesn’t work, try reaching out to a Chevy dealership, they might be able to pull it up for you. Good luck, and I hope you love your Spark EV

Back