Shifter knob

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a '14 Spark EV and had some of the plastic trim break off of the shift knob. I have looked all over online (Amazon, eBay, OEM GMC, etc.) and cannot find the correct knob. Most websites try to sell me a manual transmission shift knob or one that does not have the button that the stock knob has. Anyone have any suggestions on where to find the knob and simple directions on how to replace it (other than take it to a dealer).
Thanks!

GM parts told me that the part was the entire shifter assembly, and they do not make them any more. Any other ideas of how to replace the shifter knob would be greatly appreciated.

I couldn't fine anything about removing just the knob in the service manual. I tried twisting mine off, but it wasn't budging and I didn't want to break it. You might try checking with ICE Spark owners, because the shifter looks very similar to the auto ICE cars. Otherwise, I guess glue the trim back on?

Back