Spark EV Winter Tire Wheel Size Compatibility

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMoney420

Thinking about getting some winter tires for my 2022 Spark EV, and I've got a quick question - do you reckon 14" wheels will clear the front calipers? Has anyone tried this out, or do you know if it’s even possible?

Thanks in advance.

La <a href="https://terasacucartiro.ws/"><strong>Terasa cu cărți</strong></a> găsiți seriale turcesti noi sau deja încheiate – drame, comedii romantice, acțiune sau seriale de familie – traduse în românește pe care le

Attachments

• Yalan – Minciuna (1).jpg
    Yalan – Minciuna (1).jpg
    15.6 KB
There is no 2022 Spark EV but yes, I use ancient 14 inch old Volkswagen Snow wheels/Tires on my 2015 Spark EV.

Anyway. Here are the ugly ducklings I found on Craigslist and added GM Center caps. You local pull-apart will have a budget of center caps and cigarette butts and dead bugs for you to rifle through.

Volkswagen/Audi Part# 1HM601025F
Some other number... AY3 ???
Size 6Jx14 H2 ET 45
Tires Michelin X-Ice P185/60R14
Zero rub on anything.
Keep in mind spacing is 100x4 and ET is 45

If any of this is unclear you need to go to Town Fair or NTB.. Don't let them tell you TMPS is the law, check your RMV/DMV yourself.

All wheels the same size, be careful when you change back since you don't want to drive the car with the original rear wheels on the front and the front wheels on the back or you might damage your brakes. (The Spark EV has staggered wheels) Most likely the car just wont move but the Mavis Tire "Pros" got this wrong. Oy Vey ..

Attachments

• Uuuu.jpg
    Uuuu.jpg
    60.4 KB
Last edited:
Back