Start a 100k mile club for Spark?

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CSW

My 2016 spark is at about 92k miles, so I was thinking:
how many other sparks out there have achieved this milestone of 100k?

Should we start a club/thread?
I think so!
Has this been done already?

side note:
my spark still has 15-16 kw left of capacity, i commute 50 miles a day in it, half freeway, half surface street, never a problem.

My 2016 spark is at about 92k miles, so I was thinking:
how many other sparks out there have achieved this milestone of 100k?

Should we start a club/thread?
I think so!
Has this been done already?

side note:
my spark still has 15-16 kw left of capacity, i commute 50 miles a day in it, half freeway, half surface street, never a problem.
I’ve got a friend who hit 100k miles on their 2016 Spark EV, and they were so excited! They started a little thread online to celebrate and share tips about battery management and maintenance. It turned into a nice community where everyone swapped stories and tricks for keeping their Sparks in top shape. It’s impressive how well these cars can hold up over time, especially with regular care.

About 98k myself. Just did the coolant loops at the dealership. A few years back I power-bled my brakes with the Motiv bleeder and some electrical tape so that my garage would not get covered with brake fluid. Original brakes and pads. Many sets of tires.

I'm looking at a Equinox EV. I'm hoping 4x the battery capacity means at least 3x the car lifespan.

Back