Fault code P1F58 Battery Coolant Control Valve replacement

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scspark

Hi All, I have a 2015 that has recently displayed the general P1E00 and the coolant control valve P1F58 codes. I would like to replace the valve myself in the effort to never go to a Chevy dealer again. Does anyone know where this valve is located? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

To replace the coolant control valve (P1F58) in your 2015 Chevy, it's best to refer to your vehicle's manual or check online forums for guidance. You might find helpful tutorials and diagrams there. Make sure to disconnect the battery and drain the coolant system before starting. And hey, just like mastering a new move in NBA 2k20 apk obb, take your time, and you'll nail it! If you need more help, feel free to reach out.

The valve is located under the hood on the passenger side. I have not replaced it yet because the CEL only comes on every 2 months or so. I will update after I replace it if the code repeats more frequently.

Back