Pressure sensor location?

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2014 EV in Vegas

I haven't fully traced the HVAC lines, but I'd like to find the refrigerant pressure sensor location. I think it is bad. I get a general error light on the dash. OBD code says coolant issue, but the AC still blows cold. I checked pressure and it seems to be within range for the 1234yf coolant. Since all is functioning correctly I've got to assume it's the sensor gone bad or wiring from the sensor has loosened or shorted. Haven't found a diagram showing where this is located. Anyone know?

I haven't fully traced the HVAC lines, but I'd like to find the refrigerant pressure sensor location. I think it is bad. I get a general error light on the dash. OBD code says coolant issue, but the AC still blows cold. I checked pressure and it seems to be within range for the 1234yf coolant. Since all is functioning correctly I've got to assume it's the sensor gone bad or wiring from the sensor has loosened or shorted. Haven't found a diagram showing where this is located. Anyone know?
I'm drawing a blank on sensor location, but you might be interested in a post I made about how coolant and HVAC refrigerant are related to battery cooling.

https://www.mychevysparkev.com/thre...ging-and-efficiency-miles-kwh.9553/post-29928

In other words it really could be your coolant. Did you have a P1FFE code?

Back